The ESPA aims to provide a variety of services to anaesthesiologists involved in paediatric anaesthesia, including coordination the organisation of an annual international congress on paediatric anaesthesia by local organisations, establishing guidelines on the training, organisation and practice of paediatric anaesthesia and acting as a centre of expertise for paediatric anaesthesiology .
We would like to remind you of the many benefits of ESPA-membership including, among other things:
- close contact with colleagues in Europe and all over the world;
- reduced registration fee to the annual ESPA congress;
- reduced subscription rates to the journal Pediatric Anesthesia;
- free subscription to the Faculty of 1000 (F1000): this is a database of expert evaluations of published articles in biology and medical science;
- access to the members’ section of the ESPA website with many useful learning resources.